Planning Review Package
Heat and Energy Ltd offer a project concept design review package on a fixed fee to help define the scope of the project prior to going out to tender or calling in the sales people.
The planning review package takes the end user through the design and specification process to define the concept of the included building services and heating/cooling systems.
The package includes:
– Establishing what a successful project is to you,
– Discussing and defining technologies including their benefits and limitations
– Defining which trades perform which functions in your specific project
– Defining expectations and compromises.
– Naming certain trades/businesses that could help on the project,
– You contact them if you choose to
– Facility to negotiate prices on your behalf.
– Available for reference when your quotes start coming in.
The Planning Review Package is based on desktop study and any potential meetings being held at the National Selfbuild and Renovation Centre (NSBRC) in Swindon.
There is usually an initial meeting of around 2 hours to thrash out the options available and discuss the pros and cons within the context of your individual requirements for your home. We would develop a set of ‘next steps’ for you and also answer any of your specific questions as well as point you at potential contractors.